CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Just a Card

 
 
I was fanning through my Pinterest board of cards and was inspired by this card here by fellow consultant, Wendy Coffman.  She is so super talented!  I visit her blog often for ideas.  I used the same Dotty for You papers, but changed them up a bit.  I also used a new stamp set called Girls Rock.  I absolutely love the flowers in this set.  I mean, really...you can always use another flower stamp set.  I think I have about 50 of them!! ;)  I hope you enjoy this fun and easy card...now on to make some Father's Day cards!  Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time.
 
All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Dotty For You (retired)
Cardstock: White Daisy and Slate
Ink: Slate, Smoothie, Sunset, Lagoon, and Sweet Leaf
Stamp set: C1538 Girls Rock
Accessories: Z1701 Grey Wool Baker's Twine, Z1752 Clear Sparkles Assortment
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, corner rounder, sponge dauber, and pop dots.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...