CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

July Hostess Club Layout

A quick post to show off the layout I made for my Hostess Club members this month.  Paper flowers are the "it" thing in scrapbooking right now, so my club members requested to learn how to make some.  I had to make one that would lay somewhat flat in a scrapbook.  I hope my wonderful ladies like what I put together!!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper:  Level 2 Mayberry;  Cardstock:  Colonial White, Cocoa, and Olive;  Stamp set:  D1413 Cherished Flourishes;  Ink:  Cocoa;  Accessories:  Opaques Adhesive Gems;  Tools:  Circle cutter (Creative Memories), ScorPal, Cricut cartridge Jubilee (Provo Craft), sandpaper, and sponge dauber.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...