CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Mojo Monday 198

I have been in a little bit of a funk.  I have not had a lot of motivation to craft, but I do like to try and enter the Mojo Monday contest at the beginning of the month.  I put together this very simple card and will probably add it to a collection of cards and things for my Hostess for this month.  Simple and sweet...sometimes those are the best cards!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper:  Mayberry Level 2;  Cardstock:  Colonial White, Cocoa, Olive, Honey and Smoothie;  Ink:  Cocoa, Honey, Olive, and Smoothie;  Stamps:  B1380 Mayberry;  Accessories:  Cocoa brads;  Tools:  Sandpaper, popdots and sponge dauber

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Violet! Love the papers and sweet pear! Thanks for playing with Mojo Monday!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...