CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Heart 2 Heart Challenge

I checked out the Heart 2 Heart blog and saw this challenge and thought I would play along.  Sifting through my stash of paper and found the super adorable Cherry-O paper and started cutting away. 

I am trying to stock up on birthday cards as I volunteered to make cards for all of the teachers at my son's school next year.

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper: Cherry-O Creavtive Basics Collection (retired);  Cardstock:  Colonial White, Sweet Leaf, and Chocolate;  Ink:  Chocolate;  Stamp set:  D1352 It's Your Day (retired); Accessories:  Sweet Leaf ribbon, Blush button, and Rhinestone Frame (retired);  Tools:  sandpaper and glue dots.

1 comment:

debi barber said...

Lovely card....the rhinestones added just the right touch. Thanks for playing with us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...