CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

May 2015 Hostess Club Layout: Blossom


It has been a bit since I have posted something.  Life just gets too busy!!  I am popping in quickly with my lasted Hostess Club layout for May.  Since Mother's Day is a special day in the month of May, I thought it was fitting to make a layout for the occasion.  The new Blossom paper from the Brand New Seasonal Expressions 2 was a perfect fit.  I am sure my club members might not like all of the fussy cutting of the flowers, but they just add the right touch.  Thanks for stopping by!



All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Blossom Paper pack (available April-Aug 2015)
Cardstock: White Daisy, Lagoon, Smoothie, and Pear
Ink: Desert Sand, Glacier, Lagoon, Smoothie, Pear, Sunset, and Versamark
Stamp set: C1612 Shower Flowers and B1269 Journaling Jots (retired)
Accessories: Z3039 Glacier Extra Thick Twine and Z3041 Oceanside Sequins
Tools: Cricut Explore (Lilybelle font), Clear embossing powder, heat tool, sand paper, pop dots, and sponge dauber.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...