CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Blossom meets Rainy Day


Playing around with the new Blossom paper packet, which I LOVE!!   I also recently acquired the Rainy Day stamp set and got to work making a few cards to give out to my Hostesses next month.  I  love the floral print of the Blossom paper, but decided not to use it with these cards.  I went with the other side of the paper to create less busy cards.  This stamp set is just the cutest!  Thanks for stopping by.

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Blossom paper packet
Cardstock: White Daisy, Lagoon, Pear, and Smoothie
Ink: Archival Black, Black, Lagoon, and Smoothie
Stamp set: C1597 Rainy Day
Accessories: Z1853 Aqua Dots and Z1799 Silver Shimmer Trim, and Z3042 Coral Reef Sequins
Tools: Journaling pen, sand paper, watercolor pencils, blending pen, and scallop border punch.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...