CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Skylark: On This Day Layout


Hello all!!  I know, I know...I have been MIA lately.  I have been busy with this and that and just haven't spent a lot of time in my craft room.  I actually made this layout several weeks ago and thought I should post SOMETHING!!  I really love this layout.  It is simple and I used more cardstock than I did B&T paper.  I am hoping to get back into the swing of things and get more crafting done.  I will be going to a retreat in a couple of weeks, so I should have some fun stuff to post when I am done with that. :)  Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time.

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Skylark paper pack
Cardstock: Desert Sand, Kraft, White Daisy, Sweet Leaf, Juniper, and Lagoon
Ink: Desert Sand
Accessories: Z1850 Lagoon Washi Tape, Z1837 Wooden Mini-Medley Accent Collection, Z1864 Slate Striped Twist Ties, Z1799 Silver Shimmer Trim, and Z1377 Kraft Borders (retired)
Tools:  Artbooking Circuit Cartridge (sentiment), sponge dauber, glue dots, and sand paper.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...