CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 26, 2014

May 2014 Hostess Club Layout: Great Outdoors


Yay!!!  I have completed my May Hostess Club layout!  I really LOVE how this turned out!  This is a perfect layout for a camping trip or even a hike on the many trails we have here in Montana.  I absolutely Love this paper, Timberline.  I think I bought 2 or 3 packets of it! :)  I can't wait to show my club members this one!  Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time.

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Timberline
Cardstock: Bamboo, Colonial White, Chocolate, Ponderosa Pine, Goldrush, Twilight, and Lagoon
Ink: Chocolate and Lagoon
Stamp set: D1580 Catch You Later
Accessories: Z1853 Aqua Dots, Z1930 Chocolate Woodgrain Washi Tape, and Z1701 Chocolate Baker's Twine
Tools: Make It From Your Heart Vol. 1 (Pattern 6), Artbooking Cricut Cartridge, Artiste Cricut Cartridge, sand paper, sponge dauber, and pop dots.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...