CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 2, 2012

January Hostess Club Layout

Okay...I had good intentions of posting more last month after my 12 Days of Christmas posts, but I had a hard time keeping up with all the holiday activities to make it into my scrapbook room to create.  Oh well, it is a New Year and I am soooo glad that it is 2012.  My hubby will be home in about 2 1/2 months.  I CANNOT WAIT!!!

It is time again for my next Hostess Club.  This is the layout we will be making.  We have been having a dry spell here where I live.  Usually we have some snow on the ground.  I wanted to make a layout that is reminiscent of the weather we have this time of year, but it was hard to get in the mood when the weather is not snowy.  I used the Magic How-To Program Book from CTMH.  The layout is called Spellbound, found on pages 50-51.

Thanks for stopping by!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper: Wonderland Level 2; Cardstock:  White Daisy, Chocolate, Heavenly Blue, Crystal Blue and Grey Wool;  Ink:  Crystal Blue and Chocolate;  Stamp Set:  D1480 Snowflakes;  Accessories:  Z1349 Designer Shimmer Brads, Bling Buttons, Z1482 Glitz Silber Glitter Gel, Silver embossing powder, Square sparkle, Z1468 Icing Top Coats;  Tools:  AP Cricut Cartridge, Plantin Cricut Cartridge (Provo Craft), A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge (Provo Craft), glue dots, sponge dauber, and sand paper.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...