CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Birthday to You!

Adding another card to my birthday card stash.  You can never have enough birthday cards laying around! ;)  I pretty much cased this card from a card I had saved to my computer.  I didn't have a name to credit this card to.  So...whoever made a card similar to this one...Thank you for the inspiration!  I did change a few things, as I didn't have everything to make an exact replica.  It is very cheery and will make someone happy, I hope!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you keep on visiting! :)

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper:  Topstitch Level 2 (retired);  Cardstock:  White Daisy, Baby Pink, Chocolate, and Heavenly Blue;  Ink:  Chocolate, Vineyard Berry, and Heavenly Blue;  Stamp sets:  C1385 Charmed (retired) and C1257 Happy Birthday (retired);  Accessories:  Chocolate brads, Z1270 Soft Suede Pinwheels (retired), Z1035 Cottage Edge Anchors (retired);  Tools:  A1297 Edge distresser, needle tool, pop dots.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...