CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

We Are Just So Lucky!



I have club meeting coming up and...tah dah...here it is. Using up some of my paper stash. Yay! I used a layout from the new Magic how-to program from Close To My Heart. I hope that all of my club members love it...because I had a great time making this one about the birth of our 3rd child. How cute is he?!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted: Paper: Caboodle Level 2 (retired); Cardstock: Colonial White, Sorbet, and Crystal Blue; Stamp sets: D1237 Star Struck (retired), W189 Friendship Alphabet (retired), and C1338 Just For Boys; Inks: Desert Sand, Sweet Leaf, Crystal Blue, and Sorbet; Accessories: Sorbet ribbon, Z4114 Flip Flap memory protectors, and Glitz stardust glitter glue; Tools: Sponge dauber, popdots,
Opposites Attract Cricut cartridge (Provo Craft) and Sweethearts Cricut cartridge (Provo Craft).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...