CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2011

Cherry-O my Friend!

I guess I really think this sketch is a lot of fun to create with, because I had to make another card with it! It is snowing like crazy right now in Montana, and this card gives me a feeling of a little sunshine even with all of this White beauty. I admit, I love the snow, but I prefer it in the winter time. It's Spring...I am so ready for warmer weather. I got some inspiration for this card from a talented lady, Mona Pendleton. Check out her blog and card at Cupcake's Creations. The paper accordian flower is really easy to make. Lisa Stenz has a great video on how to make these. All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted: Paper: Cherry-O Level 2; Cardstock: Colonial White, Kraft; Stamps: B1348 Bowl of Cherries; Ink: Chocolate, Tulip, Blush, Sweetleaf; Accessories: Tulip brads, z1145 Heartfelt (leaves are inked with Sweetleaf to make them match), white thread (unknown source), popdots.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...