CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mojo Thursday...for me!

My Mojo Monday this week is a little late. I try and do this sketch challenge every week, but sometimes my mojo just isn't there. I really had fun with this one and I am sticking with my New Year's resolution and used old paper. Thanks for taking a look. :)
All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted: Colors are Buttercup, Colonial White, Barn Red, Hollyhock, Olive, and Autumn Terracotta; Cottage Floral stamp set; Playful Flourishes stamp set; Card Sentiments stamp set; Boom-Di-Ada paper (retired); Olive ribbon; twill; bitty sparkles; Labels Two (Spellbinders Nestabilities); edge distresser; Goldrush button; border punch (Fiskers).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...