CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

I Miss You


I am stocking up on I Miss You cards. I will be using a lot of them in the next 10 months. Yep...my husband is heading out on another deployment. He just got back a little over a year ago from his last deployment. Uggg!!! When will this end? I could go on and on about this, but I don't want to think about it.

I usually always use some B&T paper, but I made my own this time with a very pretty stamp set. I got inspiration for this card from Amy Wanford. Thanks for taking a peek. Enjoy your weekend!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted: Colors are Colonial White, Desert Sand, Juniper, and Sorbet; Wings stamp set (available with the Wings Workshops On the Go); For Every Occasion stamp set; paper roses made with Perfect Day papers; border punch (Stampin Up); ribbon (Michaels).

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Jolene,

Very lovely card--I love it when the B&T is hand made! I am so sad that your husband is on the go again! The stamina of a military wife is amazing!

Peggy Lee said...

wow this miss you card is sooo beautiful..love it.

Linda Fleur said...

Beautiful card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...