CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 9, 2015

Boys will be Boys!


I have been a Close To My Heart consultant since 2005.  I know...almost 10 years!! :) :) I have been hoarding this paper called, Cocoa Café, for who knows how long!  I think maybe 2006.  I have quite a bit of it too.  I think I have a serious problem...I am not sure why I don't use up my paper right away.  Maybe I think that if I use it up....I won't have any left for when I have the perfect pictures to match it.  I know...CRAZY!!  Also, I seem to not follow through with my annual New Year's resolution of using up my old paper stash.  So...I am going to give it a go again and have the same resolution this year.  Here's hoping I follow through this time!!  Since I have a lot of this paper left, I think I will make it a kit and sell a couple of these layouts.  That is one way of cutting my stash away! ;) 

Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time.

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper:  Cocoa Café paper pack (retired)
Cardstock:  Bamboo, White Daisy, Dutch Blue (retired), and Star Spangled Blue (retired)
Ink: Cocoa, Buttercup (retired), Star Spangle Blue (retired) and The following pigment inks: Cocoa, Pacifica, Sky (retired), Buttercup (retired) 
Stamp sets: B1269 Journal Jots (retired) and May 2015 Stamp of the Month S1505 Just Sayin'
Tools:  Artiste Cricut Cartridge (title), sponge dauber, sand paper, and pop dots.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...