CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Chalk It Up


Chalk It Up Hostess Gifts. :)

 

It has been awhile since my last post!  I have been busy putting together a workshop and I had my hostess clubs this month.  Busy, Busy!!  I am doing a Chalk It Up Workshop this coming Saturday using the Chalk It Up Workshops on the Go.  Of course, I purchased one and put it together to see how long it would take and see if there was anything major I would have to explain how to do.

This paper packet is one of my FAVORITES!!  I love the color combo and all of the doodle patterns.  I will be picking up some prints I have waiting for me so that I can complete them and stick them into my kids' albums.  Super excited about these!

If you have any questions about what I used on these projects, feel free to email me.  There are too many to list here. :)  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...