CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 4, 2014

January Hostess Club Layout: Together


Phew!!  The holidays are officially behind us...so now I can concentrate on getting back into Craft mode. :)  It is always so hard for me to make anything during the month of December.  I get too busy with other things.  Plus, the kids are home for half of the month.

Here is the layout I came up with for my Hostess Club this month.  I used Pattern 15 from Make It From Your Heart® Volume 2.  This one was very fun to make and I used up some scraps!  I hope they like it!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Bliss Level 2 (retired), Lucky Level 2 (retired), Tommy Paper pack, Claire Paper pack (retired), and Back Country Level 2 (retired)
Cardstock: Colonial White, Slate, Outdoor Denim, Kraft, Hollyhock, and Olive
Ink: Desert Sand
Stamp set: B1269 Journaling Jots (retired)
Accessories: Milepost shapes {stars} (retired)
Tools: Artbooking Cricut Cartridge, sand paper, and sponge dauber.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...