CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 7, 2013

July Hostess Club Layout: Claire and Forever Friends


Yay!  I am finally back with a post for y'all!  I have been MIA for almost a month.  There is just something about summer that makes it hard to get any paper crafting done.  Busy, busy!! :)

My Hostess Clubs are meeting this upcoming weekend and I have just finished the layout.  Man....talk about procrastinating!  The NEW Close To My Heart Ideabook is coming out next month.  So excited to share new product with everyone!  But, before the new book goes live, I still have to use up some of the current ideabook's paper.  The Claire paper pack just happens to be the same as my daughters name...so I had to buy some of it and use it for my clubs.  Unfortunately, the paper pack is now retired...boo!  I am glad that my customers will be able to use some of it, if they never did buy it.  I hope they enjoy this layout. :)  I used the layout Parlor Trick from Magic™ Scrapbook Program.

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Claire Paper Packet (retired) and Outdoor Denim B&T (retired)
Cardstock: Colonial White, Sunset, and Hollyhock
Ink: Hollyhock, Sunset, and Outdoor Denim
Stamp set: C1538 Girls Rock
Accessories: Hollyhock photo hangers (retired)
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, pop dots, needle tool, and sand paper.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...