CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Flirty Birthday Wishes and Mojo Monday Sketch 255

Okay...I am not going to babble on about why I have not been posting much lately.  Let's just say... summer time is just too nice to be inside crafting.

I am loving the new Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter Ideabook!  I tried to resist spending too much...but really?!  There was just too many things that I NEEDED!!  My husband is rolling his eyes right now! ;)

I loved this new stamp set, Love Blooms, right off the bat.  I had to get it.  This card is the Mojo Monday sketch for this week.  I haven't done a sketch for quite some time.  It is nice to give one a try again. :)  I used one of the B&T papers and used both sides of it.  I adore having double-sided paper!  I stamped the rose twice and cut out a portion of it and then used a pop dot to give the flower dimension.  It is hard to see in the photo.  This particular stamp set coordinates with The Flirty paper...I wasn't feeling the colors that are featured in this pack, so I picked out some different colors I was felt looked good together.  I hope you all like it as well as I do.  A super easy and fun one to put together.   Thanks so much for stopping by!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Cardstock:  Colonial White, Heavenly Blue, Black, Pear, and Twilight
Paper:  Flirty Paper Pack
Ink:  Desert Sand, Hollyhock, Pear, Topiary, and Twilight
Stamps:  C1511 Love Blooms and D1529 Circut Artiste Collection Birthday (sentiment)
Accessories:  Z1336 Pearl Opaques Adhesive Gem
Tools:  Circut Artiste Cartridge, corner rounder (scallops), pop dots, sand paper, and sponge dauber.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...