CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 13, 2012

July Hostess Club Cards

I am finally posting the cards I prepared for my hostess club coming up in a little over a week.  I think I have mentioned before that I am a stalking of Vicki Wiznuik's blog.  I love her style of card making and scrapbooking.  I got some inspiration for my card from her's seen here

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper:  Cherry-O Level 2 (retired) 
Cardstock:  Colonial White, Chocolate, and Sweet Leaf
Ink:  Chocolate and Tulip
Stamps:  D1408 A Little Everything
Accessories: Z1300 Just Blooms White Daisy Flower (retired), Colonial White brad, White ribbon (Offray)
Tools:  Z578 Corner Rounder, AP Cricut Cartridge (leaves), corragater (leaves), sand paper, and sponge dauber

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...