CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 23, 2012

May Hostess Club Layout





















My second post today to reveal the May Club layout.  I visit Vicki Wizniuk's blog almost everyday and LOVE everything she posts!  She is super talented!  I pretty much copied this layout from her.  I barely changed a thing.  I hope she doesn't mind! ;)

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper:  Victory Paper Packet;  Cardstock:  Colonial White, Outdoor Denim, Olive, Grey Wool, and Bamboo;  Ink:  Olive, Chocolate, and Outdoor Denim;  Stamp Sets:  S1204 You Are... (April 2012 SOTM) D1482 Love Life and C1497 Pure Adventure;  Accessories:  Z1705 Square Antiqued Gold Durables, Z1617 Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain ribbon, Z1104 Clear Sparkles, Z1464 Milepost Shapes (corrugated stars);  Tools:  AP Cricut Cartridge (oval, tab, zig-zag banner and stars).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...