CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 21, 2011

New Year's Resolutions



Every year I have the same Resolution. It is one of those resolutions that you stick with for a few weeks and then....You just can't resist. Crazy enough, I am talking about paper...not a diet. I try and use up old paper, embellishments, and use older stamps. But it is a simple and innocent addiction that just is hard to stick to. I must buy NEW stuff and add to my stash!! Close To My Heart makes it hard to stick to my Resolutions. I am trying to a least make a few cards or layouts a week to somewhat stick to what I promised myself.

Here is a little quick card I whipped up to make myself feel better. ;) I used a template from the CTMH Card Confidence Program Wishes "Bullseye" on page 33.

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Desert Sand CS, Colonial White CS, Sweetleaf CS; Twitterpatted Level 2 B&T paper; D1372 Grown with Love stamp set; D1361 Thank You stamp set; Chocolate ink, Crystal Blue ink, Sorbet ink, Desert Sand ink; Sorbet stitched ribbon; blue bitty brad (unknown source); Sweetleaf "tree" cut with Sweethearts Cricut cartridge; pop-dots.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...