CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fall Back into Blogging??


Okay! I am back. For how long...not really sure. It might be another 9 months before a post again! Life with 3 kids and moving just don't make it easy to keep up with my blog.
I made a set of cards for a lucky gal in my hostess club. I hope she will get some good use out of them. I love Fall and all the colors it entails. Fall and thank you cards just seem to go together perfectly.
(All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted) Colors: Goldrush, Barn Red, Cocoa, New England Ivy, Colonial White; B&T: Harvest (Retired); Stamp Set: Many Thanks (D1371) and Thank You (D1361); Brads: Oriental Trading Co.


1 comment:

Lisa Stenz said...

Love your set of cards! They turned out great! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...