CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Baby Girl Card


I haven't posted in awhile. I really don't keep up with my blog, do I?!! I have the best intentions, but life always gets a little too busy.


I am going to a baby shower this weekend and I whipped up this little card for the Mother-to-be. She has 2 boys and now is expecting a little girl. So excited for her!


I happened to stubble on a card made by Dawn McVey and the papers I chose happened to corrdinate with a color challenge she had posted on her blog. So I lifted the idea for this card and played along with the challenge. Hope you enjoy.


Supplies:

Patterned paper is some dollar store paper I had in my stash forever! I used some brown Bazzil paper and my Cricut to make the word baby. Cricut cartridge Making the Grade. The button is CTMH and the chocolate ric-rac is also CTMH.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...