CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dream Big!

Okay...so I thought I would be posting more. I guess life gets too busy sometimes. With two little ones at home and one on the way...things just don't always go as planned.

My April Hostess Club is meeting at the end of the week and I wanted to show this layout off. The more I look at it the more I like it. It is pretty simple, but makes a "big" impact!

Supplies are all CTMH unless otherwise noted:

Stardust Level 2 paper packet, Reach for the stars stamp set, Playful Flourishes stamp set, Rustic Alpahbet stampset, colors: Moonstruck, Topiary, Honey, Bamboo, and Black. Diecut Machine: Provo Craft; Cricut. Home Accents cartridge and George Basic Shapes cartridge (letters [Dream] and stars).

Click on image for a closer look. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...