CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday Gift for my son's Teacher

I just love making gifts for the holidays...they mean so much more coming from the heart. I got this wonderful idea from a fellow papercrafter named Melissa Phillips. I can't take full credit. I did put my personal touch and changed a few things. I really hope that Mrs. Lee enjoys this warm smelling candle {apple scent, hence the apple/teacher theme :)}.

I used several different products. The only CTMH supplies are the apple leaf from the stamp set Friendship Blessings and the small apple stamped over the phrase is from September Word Puzzle. The Olive ribbon on the card is CTMH and the Cardstock is too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...