CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Be Inspired Challenge


Ah oh...I think I might be addicted to sketch challenges! :) They are actually a good thing because they make you sit down and put something together rather than admire other people's artwork. I think I spend too much time looking at other blogs instead of doing my own crafts.

Almost Everything is CTMH:
CS: Desert Sand, Ocean, Vineyard Berry
Stamps: New Fallen Snow and Christmas Scripts
Ribbon: Offray
Label is made from a diecut (Retired CTMH)
Fake brads are made with a 1/4" punch and Liquid Glass on top.
B&T paper: Just Chillin'
This challenge was again on Beate's Blog

1 comment:

Angela said...

I LOVE this card! Love how you did the fake brads too! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...