CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 12, 2008

How Enchanting

This year I have been making up little gifts for my Hostesses. I have 2 Hostess Clubs that meet often and this is the gift for one of the hostesses. I kept with the theme of the project we are making. The previous post of the Halloween layout coordinates with the gift. I enjoy meeting with my groups and I want to reward them with special crafts. :)


Stamps are all CTMH
B&T Papre is from Enchanted Paper Pack: CTMH

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sincerely,Sonja said...

Violet, Hope you don't mind me book marking you on my site. I love looking at your creations.

Sincerely,
Sonja

And stop making me hungry!,LOL.

April said...

Very nice, particularly love the owl card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...