CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Made some new Cards....FINALLY!





It has been quite awhile since I have had a chance to sit down and make some cards. This first one is with 'Life's A Jungle' stamp set and 'Rustic Trail' papers (CTMH product) and I used my Cuttlebug to make the circle background.






This next card is a fun one. I used 'Summer Sweetness' and 'Creaive Basics: Boom Di Ada' paper (CTMH product). It is hard to see, but I pop-dotted up the watermelon and used Liquid Glass on the black seeds.




This final card I made reminds me of Cherry Blossoms. I scraplifted the design of this idea, but made it my own. I didn't use any stamps, I used my Cuttlebug to make the embossed image and then sanded it. The papers are from 'More To Adore' (CTMH product) and I used 'Stickles' on the center of the flowers.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...